The Trapline Association is excited to offer expanded parking and door-to-door convenience to Cabin Fever Days goers this year. The FREE parking shuttle will operate from noon-2am on Saturday, and noon-8pm on Sunday. You can park in any of the following locations and the shuttle will deliver you to the Barstool Ski Races or to any other stop on the shuttle route that you wish.
- Dam Town Tavern area, Hungry Horse
- Zip Trip, Hungry Horse
- Packers Roost and Overflow lot on the bike path near Packers Roost, Coram
- Glacier Center Cenex, Coram
- Dew Drop Inn, Coram
FUN PLACES TO GET OFF THE SHUTTLE
- Martin City: Barstool Ski Races, Vendors, Southfork Saloon, Deerlick Saloon
- Coram: Historic Tamarack Lodge, Packers Roost, Stonefly Lounge, Glacier Grill
The Free Parking Shuttle is sponsored by the Trapline Association and in partnership of several local businesses. There isn’t a timed schedule, the 14 passenger vehicle operated by Flathead Glacier Transportation will just be making the rounds. Look for “SHUTTLE PARKING HERE” signs!
A Sober Chauffeur service is being provided this year, sponsored by Xanterra Parks and Lodges. Look for the taxi sitting downtown Martin City – they’ll give you a safe ride home if you’ve had too much fun!