The Trapline Association’s purpose is to raise and donate money for the purpose of improving our community and our resident’s experience here through an annual winter festival called Cabin Fever Days. The Trapline consists of a full executive board, several committee chairs and co-chairs, and many other volunteers who pull together to make this event happen each year.
2020 Officers and Committee Chairs
- President – Ben Shafer
- Vice President – Tim Killen
- Secretary – Brienne Stekley
- Treasurer – Stacey Schnebel
- Operations Co-Chair – Meg Killen
- Fundraising Chair – Holly Heffernan
- Vending Chair – Jamie Foster & Jennilee Burke
- Advertising Chair – Stacey Schnebel
- Donations Chair – Sarah Beaudette
- Float Chair – Steve Paugh
- Children’s Events Co-Chair – Amanda & Andy Benton
All of the planning, much of the materials and most of the time is donated by residents and business owners for Cabin Fever Days. It’s a growing event, with more to offer each year and a completely unique experience of riding shuttles around rural Montana to local dive bars and other fine establishments to watch and spectate at the multitude of events.
All of this fun, and the thousands of dollars we donate each year, is for a good cause, at a great time of year to get out of your cabin! Always in mid-February!